Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quietly Standing



There is no shade…these days…by any means
Nor…pressing through…scorching sunbeams
That continue…gripping my aging skin
Exhausted

In a time of uncertainty…as an outpouring of rain comes crashing in
again and again

Leaving many trembling with fear
Far and near

I must continue to wait patiently
For something for anything
That nourishes

In the mist of devastation
Where...tragedy becomes my enemy

The future...I no longer know

But as I speak in this moment...I am living

Somehow!
Peace prevails
In the soul of this true tale

Zubair Mir
Copyright 2011

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful my friend! It's really awesome especially the combination of snap with condition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dude.. your words give me courage to do it more and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifull !

    ReplyDelete