Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quietly Standing



There is no shade…these days…by any means
Nor…pressing through…scorching sunbeams
That continue…gripping my aging skin
Exhausted

In a time of uncertainty…as an outpouring of rain comes crashing in
again and again

Leaving many trembling with fear
Far and near

I must continue to wait patiently
For something for anything
That nourishes

In the mist of devastation
Where...tragedy becomes my enemy

The future...I no longer know

But as I speak in this moment...I am living

Somehow!
Peace prevails
In the soul of this true tale

Zubair Mir
Copyright 2011

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful my friend! It's really awesome especially the combination of snap with condition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dude.. your words give me courage to do it more and more

    ReplyDelete